Tired of accidental key taps that throw you out of the hot battle in Counter Strike or Quake, make your e-mails screaming or computer sleeping? Try I Hate This Key Deluxe Edition and be happy.
Fight Your Keyboard or Enhance it with Our Utility
If one were to comprise the list of keys most hated by computer users, it would include Caps Lock, Win key and Sleep keys at the very top. While these are very helpful indeed, computer users (and gamers especially) frequently press them by accident, which can be and most often is quite irritating. To this day there has been only one solution flat head screwdriver that removed unwanted keys (we've seen some of these keyboards, indeed). But now there is a new formidable competitor on the market a software utility with a telling name I Hate This Key.
Your Keyboard is Under Control
I Hate This Key can customize any system-wide keys on any keyboard. This means deactivating a key completely (a very popular option for Caps Lock), customizing them (for example, activating Caps Lock only when pressed twice or held down), F-Lock inversion option for the functional keys (F1 through F12), forbidding deactivating of Num Lock or any other key, and allowing game users to block infamous Windows Logo key along with system-wide key combinations (like Win+D) while playing games. Click here to see I Hate This Key in action!
The program works under Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista.
Keys Controlled by I Hate This Key
Here's a list of keys that are controlled by I Hate This Key:
- Windows Logo key: this key could be blocked at all or blocked only when you playing full-screen games; Windows Logo key combinations (like Win+D) will be blocked along with Windows Logo key; if you're using old-fashioned Terminal Services Client, then I Hate This Key will map your Windows Logo key to Alt+Home combination;
- Insert key: no more accident switches to OVERWRITE mode in Word;
- Apps key: context menu key can be blocked out;
- Caps Lock and Num Lock keys: these keys can be blocked at all or set to activating only when pressed twice or held down for a while; you will also be able to forbid deactivating of Num Lock, if you want;
- F-Lock key: if you tired to turn on F-Lock key manually on every computer startup, then this program will help you — your functional keys will work even if F-Lock is turned off!
- Power key: the program will disable a Power key on your keyboard or will make it ask you what to do instead of turning your computer off!
- Sleep key: you'll be able to either deactivate a Sleep key on your keyboard or make it ask you what to do instead of making your computer sleep without a word!
Purchase I Hate This Key Now Deluxe Edition!
It's only US$ 1195 (+ optional US$ 1250 shipping if you want it on CD)
It's Your Keyboard!
I Hate This Key will be a huge hit among notebook owners, computer gamers and Terminal Service Client users. Another very important feature worth mentioning is that all keyboard settings are user-specific, meaning when anther person logs onto a computer, the keyboard layout won't be changed or set to this person's preferences if he or she used the program to customize keys.
Start Using I Hate This Key Deluxe Edition Right Now
|You had already downloaded I Hate This Key Deluxe Edition||You had not yet downloaded I Hate This Key Deluxe Edition|
|You will receive your unlock code right after order completes.||You will be able to download full version right after order completes.|
Give It A Shot!
You can download 7 day free trial version of I Hate This Key Deluxe Edition. You will see how this little nifty program solves your problem!